CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 18, 2009

Love at first sight

We are here, and we got to meet our boys this morning. They are amazing. I held it together and I can't wait for you guys to meet them. Nate is a ball of fire! Total charmer. Sicily, you have your work cut out for you. Dag is so sweet and loving...adorable. We can't take any pictures of them until they are in our care on Tuesday, so you'll have to wait for that, but we couldn't be happier. Ethiopia is definitly third world. The people are beautiful and so genuine and kind. We can only use dial up internet once and a while so I'll see if I can find a wifi cafe somewhere else to post more. Love you all.

8 comments:

  1. Hollie, We are so happy for you!!! We can hardly wait to meet them and hear more. We're praying for you and them.

    Love -- Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! What a precious blessing! They are blessed little boys for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm sooo happy for all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweseomness! What great news! We are all praying for you guys and I've been thinking about you guys nonstop this week.

    I can't wait to hear all about it. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! I thought about you all day yesterday wondering if you'd seen the boys yet. Way to keep it together. Good thing I wasn't there. I can't even keep it together and I'm thousands of miles away. I'll do the crying for you and you stay strong!! Love your guts!!!! Thanks for the update! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, man. i can't wait to meet them. and i can't wait for them to meet your kids. aaaahhhgggg!!! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! This is so exciting. What an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love you be safe and bring those kids home!

    ReplyDelete