I just had to include a few more of our favorite photos from Hawaii:
Sicily loved boogy boarding with dad, but especially loved playing in the sand 12 hours a day.

We could not get Elle out of the water. She was such a fish. If there was a wave she was in it.
The girls at our favorite beach.
The boys doing what they did best. They played so hard in the water, it made me tired.
Family photo


Awesome pictures.
ReplyDeleteHolly, you are too pretty. Your kids are darling and I can't believe your boys are taller than you. Your two new boys are so dang cute and I can't wait to hear about your adventure in getting them and bringing them home. Even though it's not the same, adopting was the best experience I've ever had. I'm so happy for you and Sam. I miss you.
ReplyDelete