CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 23, 2009

A Whole New World

Pictures Finally! These are just a couple of our favorites to depict our stay here.



This is Injera, a traditional ethiopian meal, and you just all dig in with your hands, no forks allowed.


The most common site on the streets...Goats everywhere.


Now for the important pictures, Nate listening to his first Hannah Montana
A little wrestling before bed.

Dag after the embassy appointment looking at photos of his family in America.
This was traditional dancing. The women are soooo beautiful.
Dad and Dag watching a movie together.

6 comments:

  1. The photo of Dag and Sam is so sweet. What handsome boys. Can't wait to meet them. Welcome to the family kidos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an experience! We're so glad you were able to share some photos! It looks like the boys love you already! Just remember, love is the universal language. Can't wait to see you guys.
    Love, Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about a perfect thing to see this bright morning. That made me so happy. I'm tearing up as I write!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I can't wait for you all to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! I love the pics. They are amazing and those boys are adorable. I have to tell you Spencer and Carter have been telling me everything they know about the boys today. They are some excited boys to have these new brothers. Be safe. Talk to you soon. Merry Christmas and give those kids big kisses from Favorite Auntie Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete