December 13, 2009
Christmas Miracle
Finally! We have tickets in hand and we are going to Ethiopia for Christmas. Sam and I leave for Ethiopia on Wednesday December 16, and will be hugging and kissing our boys Friday morning...and hopefully not crying too hard is my goal. We return home Christmas night, for what I imagine will be an unforgettable Christmas for all. I can hardly believe it is really happening. We've talked about and prayed for this day to come for 9 months now, and now that it is here we are a little "freaked out" by the unknown. "Are we ready, will they like us?" are just two of the thousands of thoughts that run through my head all day long. A couple of nights ago I dreamt I brought the wrong kids home. UGG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So excited for you.
ReplyDeletei just got goose bumps--and i don't get goose bumps very often.
ReplyDeleteThose little Smith boys look so handsome, and happy! Good Luck & God Bless!
ReplyDeleteI'm sooo glad to hear that you'll be on your way soon! Best wishes in all of your transitions in becoming a family, and say hi to our little ones for us if you see them :) I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
ReplyDeleteBest of Luck! We are excited for you and thinking about you. Travel safe. Love, Lindi
ReplyDeletethey are absolutely gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete