CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 27, 2009

A Thanksgiving to Remember

ALOHA!

Thanksgivings Hawaiian style is Heavenly.

These are the brave cliff divers at "the end of the world" today. I was a little sheepish, and didn't partake...they needed a picture taker, right? Gone are the days of my cliff jumping. Now that I have six children to mother and care for, I'm not as brave as I was in years past. Oh, well.
The waves this morning were enormous, and Sicily did a lot of running from them.
Carter was the first to take the 35 foot plunge.

Happy Turkey Day 2009! We need a tan.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time. We just got back from California tonight. Boise is freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the perfect Thanksgiving! We wish we were there with you! Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete