Today is also Dagim's 3rd birthday. I hate that he is getting older without us. Oh, how I wish he were here to celebrate. He has a really cute bike sitting in his room and my other children would probably talk him into going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, and ordering fried macaroni and cheese, because that is what they love. I wish I could put a big giant picture of him on this blog too, but as you may or may not have noticed there are no more pictures of the boys on our blog. Earlier this week we found out from some new found friends, also waiting for children from our same orphanage, that until we pass through court, we aren't allowed to have pictures of the children on the internet. Truthfully, I don't know why I didn't know that until 5 months later. I have read all my papers our agency sent us about 20 times, but maybe it's selective reading, because I never saw that...oops. So you will know when we pass through court because pictures will be back. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAG!...10/28/2009 Pictures are back.

And if these aren't three of the cutest girls around showcasing the fall foilage, I don't know who is. Sicily had a fun play date with her friends Kerrie and Susanna yesterday, who were recently adopted by our friends, the Dildines, from Ghana. I just want to eat them up every time I see them. They are Nate and Dag's exact ages...could we prearrange some marriages right now?



I love the pictures. They had so much fun. Kerrie love being part of the gang. Thanks for having them over.
ReplyDelete