CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 25, 2009

Grandpa...This is For You



So this post is for my dad and Garth (father in law), who might get a kick out of watching this video Spencer put together of himself playing football this season. It's a little lengthy, much better in high definition on the big screen, and doesn't even quite do his season justice. I'm not usually a bragging parent (at least I try not to be), but Spencer was pretty dang good at football this season, if I do say so myself. I think he had 12 or more touchdowns and many amazing defensive plays as well. His games were really fun to watch. We tried to video tape all of them, but that is super hard to do. Sam and I would both give it a try and than you would get all excited watching some amazing play he was doing and we would forget we had a video camera in hand. Finally, we enlisted our fabulous friend Makita, and thanks to her we have some good footage.

Spencer is really into Michael Jackson right now as well, hence the music that goes with it. I think I have listened to more MJ music the last month than I have in my lifetime. My kids do think I am pretty cool though, because I can do the moonwalk. This poster hung in my yellow and orange animal room when I was 10 or so, and I still think it is the best he ever looked...I loved him then.

1 comment:

  1. I loved MJ too. Our poor mother. I'm afraid to admit it, but we listen to MJ frequently. What's not to love. I remember that poster Hollie. I agree! That is when MJ looked his best!!

    ReplyDelete