CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 4, 2009

Tagged




I've been tagged by Lisa Lou.  So I was supposed to pick the 6th picture, from the 6th file on my computer and blog about it.  It just so happened it was one of my favorite pictures of Elle holding this frog that is almost bigger than her.  I love it because that is just her.  She loves frogs, lizards, iguanas, and snakes, or whatever other creepy crawling thing she can get her hands on.  I remember a  year or so back she caught a snake while we were in Utah at Lisa's house and she insisted we bring it home.  So she put it in a water bottle and we started our 4 hour journey home.  About 2 hours into the drive she decided to get the snake out and play with him, and thought he might need to stretch  a bit, so she let him do so on the floor of the car.  Meanwhile she got distracted and the snake took off.  Two or so minutes later, she remembers the snake, but he was no where to be found.  Can I just say it was a long ride home for me.  We finally did find him,  but poor guy didn't make it to Boise...he was out'a there.  Elle is one of the toughest chicks I know, and loves whatever Carter and Spencer love.  There is a waterfall/pond right next to her bus stop and come spring, I can just count on her and Carter coming home with 3 or 4 frogs  a day, and mud up to her thighs.  I added a couple more pictures of Elle with her critters just to show her love.


4 comments:

  1. She is adorable.....I havent seen your kidlets in years! Hope you guys are doing well and we will soon be neighbors....kind of. We are planning to move to Twin Falls in June or July! Loves,

    Emmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect post! The way Elle cradles that frog is perfect. I've never seen a frog that big in real life except when we were little and caught all those frogs with the Wayments. Elle's going to be hosting the next "wildlife show" but why not. She's cute enough!! Love Lisa.

    (and I have only 87 pieces of chocolate, but not whole pieces just bits of pieces so it really doesn't count does it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only eaten 87 pieces. You'd think I would edit my stuff, but I think half of the time I am having a brain fart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i miss sweet little elle! i can't wait till we come home and visit! hey, are you and sam still coming out in may?

    ReplyDelete