CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 12, 2009

Punta de Mita...Point of Pleasure


We recently visited a little piece of Heaven on Earth...Punta Mita, Mexico.  It is about 40 miles north of Puerto Vallarta, where the family went on our yearly dental trip.  We love this trip more than others because we work really hard and serve some very underprivileged children, and than don't feel one bit guilty laying on the beach or by the pool doing nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hollie,
    I found your blog through Karen's. Your family is so cute. It's fun to get to read about you and what you are doing. We just got back from Hawaii and I guess our parents both have condos right by each other kind of cool. I saw your mom and dad in the airport as we were leaving. I just did a blog for the first time. It is nchugg.blogspot. cute pictures.
    Love, Natalie

    ReplyDelete