CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 19, 2011

Need A Little Help Here

I'm trying to grow Dag's hair out like Corbin Bleu. I think it will work, and be super cute, but does anybody know how big it has to get before it starts taking the turn down? Quinn?! Actually, after seeing the picture of Corbin, I realize Dag's hair has to be a lot longer. However, this was my attempt today before preschool. I made the part and lotioned it all up, then just couldn't stop laughing, so sent him to school that way. His teacher and several moms got a good laugh out of it as well.





We'll keep you posted on the progress of this fro. I hope Sam and Dag will let me keep growing it out. Sam, thinks it's silly or something, and Dag cries a river and runs away every morning when I say, "Time to comb your hair!"


8 comments:

  1. I love Dag's hair. It is the most beautiful, silky, perfectly curly hair I have ever seen. I wish my girls had his hair. He's a nut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this site - tightlycurly.com It's a super easy method that I use for my 2 1/2 yr old son. I'm going for the same look. It takes no time, no major products and I don't even truly comb anymore - just finger comb. My guys curls are amazing (here's a pic if you're curious) http://www.flickr.com/photos/abbyhendricks/5604401217/in/photostream

    abby

    PS - Probably should have introduced myself...I started stalking your blog because my daughter is also from Nazaret. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't offer any meaningful style advice, but that last picture melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making my day. I just laughed so hard I think I woke the kids up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! A for effort??????
    He's is so flippin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still cry when I look at this. Its so hilarious... I love it..It makes me smile!
    Love ya,
    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man i love these pictures! so i should really send you a picture of quinn's hair right now. it's super long and already weighing down. but to have it like corbin's i think its going to have to be super long; and go through that super awkward stage. such a cutie!!!
    p.s. it was so great talking to you to today! i miss you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete