

Happy Birthday Nate!
Nate, Nate, Nate, how you've rocked my world. You are the smartest little boy I've ever met. You are charming, talkative, witty, adorable, a big tease, and some (most) days you bug the hell out of me, but I love you all the more. I love how you often tell me how smart, and beautiful I am. I love when you sing to your ipod lyrics only you could conjure up. Just a couple weeks ago you cracked me up when we were at church, and I saw you coming down the hall, when you should have been in class. I asked, "Nate, what are you doing?" Your response was, "Mom, I'm just checking out a Book of Norman from the library." Honey, that is the Book of Mormon, and I think you are a champ for learning as much english as you have, as fast as you have. Nate, you are brave and strong, and the toughest kid I know. You are going to achieve great things in your life and I can't wait to say I'm your mom. Love you buddy.
PS: I think most 6 year old boys bug their mom.
I think Nate is amazing. He is going to do big things. Every time I go to the school I hear a loud "Hi Miss Tricia" and turn to see his happy face. He makes me smile.
ReplyDelete