This is the extended Smith Family at its best. Spencer made this video for an upcoming family reunion, that requested every family have a talent for a talent show. You must watch until the end though because that is where the true talent lies, as Cali, my amazing sister-in -law, busts a move.
Sam is the oldest of 10 children so if it seems they are never ending, that's because they are. We are missing one brother, Jesse, but we did have two of his children to represent. We even had a guest appearance from a family friend from France, Assitou. Luckily, I was busy in the kitchen or something, so we are all spared the image of me with no rhythm.


Im laughing to myself in my office! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLaughed so hard--however, I call for a re-do to include you!!! That is some great video editing! Way to go Spencer!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Karen
Was that Calli? Everyone was amazing, and the videoing was amazing! Spencer I need some tips!
ReplyDelete