CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 13, 2010

Hey, Soul Sister


Carter is my hero! He is so stinking brave and loves to sing, so when he heard they were having auditions for a school talent show, he was the first to sign up. He and his best buddy Brock practiced this song for days, and this was the end result. I may be a little biased, but they were by far the best act at the Galileo Elementary talent show, and dang near rock stars in my book. The only thing I wish I would have got on film was the standing "O" Elle and her friends gave them at the end, it was so sweet. Carter and Brock, you ROCK!

4 comments:

  1. They are pretty dang cute also!!!!! I have listened to that 100 times and it makes me smile every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot dang! A nephew after my own heart. Well done Carter. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carter and Brock you guys are absolutely amazing! I have never heard such great singers before in my life! I would love to see you guys and hear lots more! Great job!
    The beloved cousin. EMMA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, how cool are you two. You are both great singers. Now we need to just find some talent scouts.

    I loved the video.

    ReplyDelete