Day 6 home and the girl's dress-up box came out and Nate had a blast. A little more fun than Sam would have liked, but I just need to buy some manly dress-up stuff I think. This child loves to put clothes on and off, especially church clothes. I bet he changes his clothes at least 4 times a day. He is very good at hanging them up and putting things away, so I figure no harm done. He will probably look back on this picture one day and beg me to burn it, but for now he is quite the Snow White in a Hannah Montana wig, and where did he learn to pose like that?
This was his first day of preschool. He was so excited to have a backpack, and watch, and go to school. I quite enjoy it when he is at school too....oops, did I just say that? He is learning so fast I am amazed. For only being in America 3 weeks he is communicating pretty dang good. He doesn't just say a word here or there, he stores them up and throws whole sentences at me, and most of the time they are even in context. Oh to have the brain power of a five year old.


That is an awesome picture. He is a cutie no matter what he is wearing.
ReplyDeletei love the pic and the pose! too cute!
ReplyDeletei'm still raging with jealousy that quinn and i are the only ones who haven't met your adorable boys! and as for the first picture, i pretty much want to blow it up and hang it on my wall.
ReplyDeleteI have a pic of nate making the same pose in Ethiopia....minus the costume ;) I'll email it to you! Erin
ReplyDelete