CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 5, 2009

July 4th

This is just a sample of the fun we had on the lake for the 4th. Plenty of boating, sun, late nights, fireworks, and the most scrumptious food around. What could be better than that...God Bless America!

3 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a fun 4th. We're really going to try to come in Aug.!! Love ya, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hollie,
    I never blog (or read others blogs) these days but I was curious this morning and thought I'd check out your family. Talk about a tear jerker! Your posts about your "boys" in Ethiopia have me bawling! You have such an amazing family and YOU are amazing taking on the challenge of these darling little boys! Good luck to you and them- I'm praying for you!
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie,
    I am so glad you commented so I could find your blog. I can't wait to meet your boys. We would love to have you and Sicily come over any time. Give me a call.

    ReplyDelete