CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 14, 2009

Cutest Kids EVER



What an exciting, and emotional two weeks it has been. I'm telling you, I am a blubbering mess. I can hardly talk to anyone about these boys without tearing up, and than if I keep going it turns into full out bawling. It has also been an amazingly spiritual experience for me. I have felt closer to my Savior and Father in Heaven in the past 2 weeks than almost any other time in my life. Amazing is the only way to describe it.
I had pictures here, but I found out we aren't supposed to post pictures of the children until we pass through court.

5 comments:

  1. oh, man. i'm so pumped for you guys. every time i look at their pictures i get the strangest feeling. not exactly sure how to describe it, but i'm so excited to have them as my nephews. anyway, count andy and me in for babysitting your kids while your in africa (assuming you go before we leave in early august).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the bawl session. I had to totally redo my makeup, and for me that is huge. I only wear makeup a couple of times a week and to have to do it twice in a day is crazy. I love those little guys! I love their mom and I'm going to pray for her forever. You know she is your sister too now! Love ya, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie... they are beautiful and it made me cry to see them. How lucky you (and they) are! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet them! Kim Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these boys and I havent even met them!!! I am so so so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hollie.. I am so excited for you. There are plenty of ups and downs during the waiting period for your children,(I know all too well) but hang in there it will be the best ride of your life.

    ReplyDelete